Pre- Evaluation Round
During the pre-evaluation stage, a team of researchers would assess the submitted nominations to ascertain:
- If it fully completed (all fields contained the requested information.)
- In the event that any field used to describe the initiative (“summary”, “timeframe”, “narrative”, etc.) is left blank, or if the answer does not directly correspond to the question asked, the initiative will not be evaluated.
- Each field must not exceed the character limit indicated for each respective question, as per the nomination form. Evaluators will not assess any character beyond the limit.
- Initial verification and fact checking of details submitted in the nomination form.
- Shortlisted applications that have passed the pre-evaluation round will proceed to the Evaluation round
- At this stage, GIA will request that shortlisted applicants provide more information to ascertain the fulfillment of the application criteria by the nominated project/initiative via interviews or completing a questionnaire.
- The evaluation round would be done by an awards committee