The Ghana Integrity Awards seeks to recognize the efforts of outstanding individuals and public sector institution making a significant contribution to the fight against corruption in Ghana.
The Awards would honour institutions and individuals that uphold their personal and professional integrity and have undertaken initiatives aimed at reducing corruption in Ghana.
- To use Awards as an incentive to influence positive behaviour in Ghana.
- To provide an emotional reward to individuals and organization doing the "right things” with integrity.
- To provide genuine incentives for public institutions and individuals to demonstrate their anti-corruption and integrity efforts.
- To highlight positive actions/initiatives of public institutions and individuals against the corruption fight.
- To erect good role models for the guidance of the rest of society, and to serve as a sharp contrast to behaviors considered detrimental to the country's progress.